Tuesday, November 02, 2010

copycat.

Did you know that November is National Blog Posting Month? I was completely unaware until I read about it here. Thanks Jen.

So I was thinking about all the blogs that I read on my google reader... there are so many unique posts to scour for cool ideas. Blog writers are always asking for comments on their questions or design options. I think what might be even more flattering is to copy some of their blog posts. I don't mean copy verbatim or steal someone's ideas. I mean, take the concept of their blog post and re-create it based on myself. Of course I would provide a link to the original blog post and give full credit for the idea. Does that make sense? Maybe this could be the start of a series.

Meanwhile, here's a photo of the gorgeous green lights under the 35W Bridge. Enjoy. (it's blurry because I was driving while I took the photo. whoops.)

No comments: