Thursday, October 28, 2010

goodbye NE.

Tomorrow is moving day!

Yep, you heard that right. It is with a sad face that I am leaving Northeast Minneapolis. Out of all the places I have lived in the twin cities metro - this is where I have been the longest. My roomie and I have had a great share of Northeast adventures. Here is just a sample:

- Game night in 2008 before we had anything hung up on the walls.
- The day we opened that big can of olives.
- Awesomeville. Population: US.
- The night the girls all went out in old bridesmaid dresses.
- Christmas Sing Along at Keegan's.
- Christmas Throw Up.
- New Years Eve at the Bulldog.
- Bowling Night at Elsie's.
- Game night in 2009 when we finally had things hanging on the walls.
- Wine sampling at Surdyk's followed by dinner at Butcher Block.
- Walking downtown.
- Running home in the rain from Nye's.
- Tugg's Strawberry Lemonade.
- Hearing fireworks to signal a Twins Win.
- Hearing the pedal pub on it's way down the road.

Speaking of hearing things... here are the things we WON'T miss hearing:
- Neighbor belching.
- Neighbor shooting off fireworks when it's not the 4th of July.
- Neighbor yelling.
- Firetruck sirens.
- Police sirens.
- Neighbor belching. I had to put this on the list twice because it's just so annoying.

All belching aside, we really are taking so many great memories with us!

(Also, I do not have one picture of the outside of this place. I better take a couple this weekend).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Goodbye from me too! I had lots of fun times with you and KJ in NE!!!

Happy moving weekend! I hope it goes smooth as a baby's bottom for you and your parents. :)