Sunday, November 21, 2010

snow. and copycat.


I want to wash my hands, my hair, my face with snow!

Yep. New mailbox. New address. It's been a few weeks since I moved into the new place and I still have boxes left to unpack, but so far, so good. I'm especially appreciative of the garage with the upcoming winter weather.

I love it when bloggers post with a bunch of different links from around the web. Some examples include: Friday Favorites from Erin Louise, Gift ideas at Design*Sponge, A Cup of Jo.

Here's a few things I've found online lately that I think are worth sharing...

Great bags from Bayan Hippo.

Mitten gift tags.

Fun bike necklace.

I like the stuff at this shop.

Why haven't I made this caramel sauce yet?

Shoe clips will rock your face off.

Very pretty tablecloths.







No comments: