Tuesday, June 09, 2009

wish list.


Bird on a Wire Necklace.

One of my goals for 2009 is to simplify... and I haven't been thinking about that much lately. I need to reconnect with my goals and see how I'm doing. But at the same time, there are a few things on my wish list. See that pretty necklace above? My friend Julie found it on Etsy. It's so pretty!

As much as I love George Strait... I do not have any of his albums. How sad is that?

I'm also on the hunt for a new laptop bag. The problem with this search is not knowing what I'm looking for. How many pockets do I need? How long should the shoulder strap be? What size? Color? Material? The possibilities are endless. Here are a few options.



And then there is this one from Keen. I can't get snag the picture for the blog post :(

No comments: