Tuesday, June 02, 2009

fun things.

My favorite posts within my google reader are the ones that have lists of amazing links to amazing photographs or cool products. I'm in copy cat mode and want a blog posting like that of my own. Ready. Go.

My friend Julie found these awesome cookie cutters. Swoon.

I really want to eat these cookies.

I heart Adam Turman prints. He's from Minneapolis! I've been seeing his work around town for the last couple of years.

I'm dreaming of owning a house so I can do projects like this.

Reading about other people's vacation can be fun. Especially when great pics and stories are included.

My friend Sarah and I are starting an Etsy Shop. Watch out world, here we come!

This looks like yummy curry!

Very pretty pictures. Found via Sopheava de Lumiere.

And finally, the lilacs were in perfect bloom this past weekend in northern Wisconsin. Here's the proof.

Lilacs by the Willow Flowage

No comments: