Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sticky orange cake with marmalade glaze.

First of all, don't you love the word marmalade? It's fun to say!

And second, I found this recipe on pinterest which of course is everyone's new addiction.

Sticky Orange Cake with Maramalade Glaze.
I've found so many good recipes through thekitchn. And a bonus - this recipe is vegan!





You have to zest an entire orange for this recipe. That would be easy if I had a zester. However, I discovered that this old peeler is a pretty great substitute. And you can't tell from the photos, but the cake ended up very concave. In part because of the plate I served it on, but also because I think I opened the oven when I shouldn't have during baking. Oh well - the cake still tasted great. I served it with chunks of organic dark chocolate.

No comments: