Sunday, January 01, 2012

starting now.

Happy New Year 2012!

I've decided that starting now I'm going to post a photo for every day in 2012. Typically this is referred to as a 365 photo project and I'm following in the shadows of many bloggers who have done the same.

The logistics of my project will get ironed out as I go along. Specifically I need to figure out the most efficient way for me to post a daily photo. There are so many options - I could post right here on the blog or I could use flickr or tumblr or a combination of all of those. Regardless of how I post I know I'll be using one of my three cameras. Of course I have my iPhone 4 camera and the instagram app. Then there is my shiny new Nikon D7000. And finally, the camera that lives in my purse is the Canon Powershot SD1200.

I am full of anticipation for 2012 and so I thought this project would be a great way for me to capture the year (and hone in on my photography skills at the same time). I may or may not write a description with each photo, but 2012 is sure to bring some great visuals. Watch for a new home and a wedding!

Today's photo:
A self portrait on the way back to MN from Wisco.

No comments: