Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Day Project

I realize that what I am about to post is something that won't earn me any bonus points. Unless of course I'm in search of geek bonus points. Then I'll be set. But you see, we've had a bit of snow here in Minnesota. Actually, a ton of snow. So there was a day when I couldn't really leave the house because of all the snow. Enter in a day devoted to projects. I have a whole list of projects that I want to work on and this one is finally complete. Thanks to the snow day.

I used all of these pretty papers...


To create a very pretty recipe dividers...


To go inside a very pretty binder.


And now all of my recipes are in plastic page covers, neatly organized and ready for use.
Lovely.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesomeness! You get geek points from me! I love snow days only for the fact that things get done that wouldn't otherwise!