Thursday, May 14, 2009


It's apparently SO HOT in my cubicle that chocolate will melt. I have a candy dish full of Lindor Truffles and the dark chocolate and peanut butter centers have turned to liquid. You have to eat the truffle in one bite - it's either that or get runny chocolate all over yourself and your desk.

1 comment:

Pattie said...

My apartment was like that until the maintenance people finally got a professional.

Hope you find a way to keep things cool...maybe a thermal cup with ice in it?