Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Survey!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF

Name: Robyn
Birthday: 8/10
Birthplace: Wausau, WI
Current Location: St. Paul, MN
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'7"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: German, Polish, Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today: black sandals
Your Weakness: physically? endurance and upper body strength.
Your Fears: Making decisions that may lead to unhappiness.
Your Perfect Pizza: pineapple and Canadian bacon with just the right amount of cheese.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: personal happiness!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I do not use instant messenger.
Thoughts First Waking Up: I hit the snooze once and then hit the shower.
Your Best Physical Feature: legs
Your Bedtime: usually around 10:30 p.m.
Your Most Missed Memory:
Pepsi or Coke: neither
MacDonalds or Burger King: if I have to pick - McDonald’s
Single or Group Dates: both!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: neither
Chocolate or Vanilla: Twist
Cappuccino or Coffee: Caramel Latte Macchiato w/ Skim, no whip
Do you Smoke: Heavens, no!
Do you Swear: Sure
Do you Sing: Very loudly in my car
Do you Shower Daily: Yes.
Have you Been in Love: Yes.
Do you want to go to College: I am in graduate school right now.
Do you want to get Married: again? yes.
Do you believe in yourself: Yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness: Sometimes.
Do you think you are Attractive: Every person has a bit of beauty.
Are you a Health Freak: define health freak. I like to be healthy but I don't deny myself chocolate :)
Do you get along with your Parents: of course!
Do you like Thunderstorms: If I am in a safe place, yes.
Do you play an Instrument: I played percussion and clarinet back in the day. I would like to learn violin or steel drums.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Yes.
In the past month have you Smoked: Nope!
In the past month have you been on Drugs: Not so much.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No.
In the past month have you been on Stage: No.
In the past month have you been Dumped: Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Don’t think so!
Ever been Drunk: Yes.
Ever been called a Tease: Probably.
Ever been Beaten up: Not so much.
Ever Shoplifted: Nope.
How do you want to Die: That’s a morbid question.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: happy.
What country would you most like to Visit: Ireland.
Number of Drugs I have taken: zero
Number of CDs I own: not sure.
Number of Piercings: 2, one hole in each ear
Number of Tattoos: zero
Number of things in my Past I Regret: zero

No comments: