Friday, July 21, 2006

incredible!

There are many opportunities to learn about yourself when you take a road trip vacation.

Here is a sampling. On my summer road trip vacation, I learned...

...that minimizing material possessions reduces stress.
...how to laugh after a big fall.
...that I need to expand the adjectives in my vocabulary beyond "wow" and "fun."
...ravens will peck away at your windshield wipers if you do not cover them (the wipers) with towels.
...an air matress is a blessing.
...that disconnecting from the web and cell phones is a fabulous thing.
...it is a habit of mine to put the needs of others way beyond mine (to a point of not saying how I really feel when asked).
...you can't actually go into the Goonie House - it's privately owned.
...America is an amazing country and I need to explore more of it.

No comments: